42Raw is not a huge restaurant – it is a small place with lovely vegan food that will fill your heart. It’s been described as being on the pricier side, but the portions are so big that you will find that it is worth it.
Not only is the restaurant plant-based but also gluten free. You can find casual dining for breakfast, lunch, afternoon and dinner. Acai bowls, granola bowls, brunch, quinoa bowls, sandwiches, burgers, juice, coffee and cakes.’
You can find 42Raw in two places in Copenhagen:
- 42Raw Frederiksberg
Frederiksberg Centret – Plan 3, Falkoner Alle 21, 2000 Frederiksberg
- 42Raw Pilestræde (in the heart of the city)
Pilestræde 32, 1112 København
Why try 42Raw?
“Pared-back industrial-style eatery serving plant-based snacks & drinks to eat in or take away.”
- 42Raw offers incredibly delicious food and non-vegan visitors often report that they are highly surprised by how tasty vegan food can be.
- The bowls that you can find on their website or social media look exactly like those you will get served – there is no lie in their advertising!
- Everything is served with a smile.
- A cozy and relaxing atmosphere.
- Fresh tasting food – you can tell the products are fresh and never allowed to stay for too long.
- Good mixes and tasty recipes.
- It can get a bit crowded in certain hours but that doesn’t ruin the mood – just remember to reserve a table so you won’t be disappointed.
42Raw Vegan Menu
You can find among other things, their Classic Burger (Bun, vegan patty, romaine salad, tomato, marinated red onions & chili mayo). For a bit more spice, you can try the Spicy Burger (Bun, vegan patty, romaine salad, salsa fresca, jalapenos & chili mayo).
Every day until 2pm, you can enjoy the tasty Brunch:
Pancaks w/ banana & chocolate sauce
Sweet potato fries
Avocado & humus
For dessert, you can try the Pancakes (banana, blueberries, apple, coconut flakes, coconut crème*, syrup, goji berries & chocolate sauce)
With an overall score of 4.2 on Google Maps (with over 590 reviews!).