To get the easiest Christmas cookies, you only need 4 ingredients. To spice things up – you might want to try this Christmas cookie alternative that is slightly more different than the original sugar cookies.
With a hint of vanilla and cinnamon, these vegan cookies should be perfect for the whole family to enjoy this Christmas. These Christmas cookies are made up of only 7 ingredients and when they are present on your kitchen table will make sure that the holiday spirit never dies.
The Christmas holidays may be over eventually but the Christmas cookies never have to end!
- 200 g regular flour (1, 1/4 cups)
- 80 g powdered sugar (around 3/4 cup), (also called icing sugar)
- 60 g oil of choice (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 40 g plant milk (I use soy)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or more depending on taste)
How to make the cookies:
- Mix the flour and icing sugar together in a big bowl.
- Add the baking soda to the mix.
- Add the oil and the soy milk to the mix.
- Lastly add the vanilla and cinnamon to the mix.
- Mix together with your hands and shape into a dough.
- Leave the dough in the fridge for about 20 minutes, covered with aluminum foil.
- Set up some baking paper and then roll out the dough with thickness around 1-2 cm (max 0.7 inch) onto the paper. If you need to, use more flour to make sure it doesn’t stick onto your fingers.
- Cut out the cookies into the shapes you desire and set them onto baking paper.
- Heat up your oven to 180 C (350 F), and bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Enjoy the cookies!
Explore more vegan cookie and dessert recipes here:
Looking for the easiest vegan Christmas cookies? Here is a vegan recipe of only 4 ingredients that will make the whole family smile!
Enjoy some sweet pumpkin slices this Halloween. The simplest Halloween treat for everyone!
An easy little berry vegan cake, perfect for the beginner vegan or the beginner cook!