Vegan tips and recipes
Who doesn’t love cookies? I guess you might in your life eventually encounter someone who says they don’t but they are probably lying.
We all love cookies. Ever since we were kids, cookies were those magical tasty mystical snacks that we would get once in a while, that were so good that we wanted to eat them all the time, but our parents would not let us. Now as adults, we can eat cookies any time we want… but we happen to know better now and avoid doing that for health reasons. Also, they would rot our teeth.
These cookies might also rot your teeth if you eat them every day. They are in no way healthy, but they are tasty and vegan! Cookies are fairly simple to make but in all honesty, it actually took me a really long time to find as easy and simple recipe as this one. I like recipes that require literally no effort and that is the kind of recipe that this is.
Vegan 3-ingredient butter cookies
These cookies are going to be quite fat, I won’t lie. But they will also taste as good as they are fat so at the end it is all worth it.
The ingredients are the most basic you can imagine and you can whip them up in almost no time. On top of that, they’re also quite budget friendly and simple.
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
It really is that simple!
Note: you can even go with 5-6 tablespoons of butter. It’s better to have more butter than not enough butter, in some cases 4 may not be enough. Just make sure your consistency is quite soft and easy to shape and that will mean you got enough butter.
How to make vegan cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 325 F or 160 C.
- If you don’t have a mixer, melt your butter a bit so it is easier to beat with hand. Mix in a bowl the butter and sugar together until well mixed.
- Add the flour and mix well all ingredients beating with a fork (or mixer)
- Form the cookies into about 1 inch balls and put them about 2 inches apart from one another so they don’t stick together.
- Bake for around 16 minutes or until you can see that the ends of the cookies are becoming slightly red/golden.
These cookies are so good that they melt in your mouth! It’s all because of that butter…
Like snacking but you’re on a budget? Check out my tips for easy vegan snacks.